Thursday, January 3, 2013

The view from my Hells Story plot As I watched my best friend go through the divorce of the parents all with having CP she goes stronger when I come in and show her my company By the end of the book How to be a strong independent disabled woman and learns about so many values to use in own life too, In this book the value of friend ship determination and that there is lasting light at the tunnel all Dealing with cerebral palsy

The view from my Hells
Story plot
As I watched my best friend go through the divorce of the parents all with having CP she goes stronger when I come in and show her my company
By the end of the book
How to be a strong independent disabled woman and learns about so many values to use in own life too,
In this book the value of friend ship determination and that there is lasting light at the tunnel all Dealing with cerebral palsy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment